Steps to Ownership
Discover Our Senior Living Franchise Opportunities
Oasis Senior Advisors offers you the opportunity to take control of your career while assisting an underserved population with an in-demand service. If you are the type of person who thrives on building relationships and helping seniors and their families find just the right place to meet their care needs, you could be an amazing addition to the Oasis family. When you decide to begin your franchise journey with us, we’ll be there to support you every step of the way. Read on for more information about what our senior advisor franchise ownership process looks like.
Ready to get started now? Contact Oasis Senior Advisors at (855) 466-4081 to speak with our team.
Becoming an Oasis Senior Advisors Owner
Once you’ve decided to explore our senior living advisor franchise opportunities, the process to become an owner is simple and is designed to help you make an informed decision. Make the first move by reaching out to us and expressing your interest.
After that, these are the steps to ownership:
- Have an introductory conversation with our team so we can get to know you and share with you what a day in the life of an owner looks like
- Dive deeper into our company, learning more about our values and our technology, to help you discern your level of interest
- Learn about our marketing strategies and support and review the financial requirements for your initial investment and ongoing expenses
- Speak with our CEO for a formal introduction
- Review our FDD and prepare to call on other franchisees to complete the validation process
- Ask any final questions about Oasis and provide feedback on your validation experience
- Join us for a “Meet the Team” day and take part in our interactive presentations on each area of franchise support
- Sign the agreements and meet the operations team who will take over your training
- Work with our operations team to prepare for training
- Travel to our Southwest Florida headquarters to complete a week-long training session
After you’ve completed your initial in-depth training session, you’ll be ready to open your new business. The entire process—from your first contact expressing interest to opening your doors for clients—generally takes between four to six weeks.
Does Oasis Senior Advisors sound like the perfect franchise opportunity for your professional skills and career goals? Reach out to us today at (855) 466-4081 to start the process.