ABOUT YOUR ADVISORS IN Maine and The Seacoast, NH
Kelly Wilsey, MBA
Certified Senior Advisor®
I began my career in non-profit management, product management, and operational management. What I love most is working with people and helping them in any way that I can. Oasis has allowed me to do what I love, while growing my career.
I graduated from the University of San Francisco with a degree in communication, and received my MBA from Northeastern University in 2015. After losing my mom in 2003, I trained for and completed an IRONMAN to honor her life. I believe in helping people love all aspects of their life at any age. I am currently writing a book, and am actively involved with my son’s school. I enjoy skiing, yoga, gardening, and independent reading on the Whole Brain and early child development. I currently reside in York, Maine, with my four-year-old son, Benjamin.
- At Oasis Senior Advisors, we follow a set of core principles that guide every interaction we have with customers, families, and communities:
- We promote the dignity of the senior housing service by protecting the confidentiality of our clients and by conducting ourselves ethically and lawfully.
- We act honestly and impartially and offer unbiased senior housing options.
- We use our knowledge, skills, and resources for the enhancement of the lives of seniors and families
- Certified Senior Advisor, CSA
- MBA Northeastern University
- Non-profit, Operations, and Software Management for over 10 years
- Completed the 2004 Ironman