A different, and very delicious twist on the usual Guacamole!
Guacamole with Pomegranate Seeds
- One large or two small avocados (to make a larger batch simply multiply all ingredients by the same amount).
- 1 tablespoon minced scallions or red onion
- Seeds from one quarter of one large fresh pomegranate or half of a small one.
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- A teaspoon finely cilantro (optional).
- A few drops of Tabasco
- Lots of fresh ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- Add all ingredients into a bowl.
- Mash with fork mixing all ingredients but not too mushy, leave some nice avocado chunks.
- Chill for 10 minutes and serve.