Be sure to buy extra bananas so you can make this delicious bread!
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
1/2 C. softened butter
1/2 C. brown sugar
1/4 C. white sugar
1 Large egg
2 t. vanilla
3 Medium bananas, mashed
1/4 C. sour cream
1 C. flour
1/2 C. cocoa powder
1 t. baking soda
1 C. milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x5x3 loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Add butter and sugars to mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Beat in egg, vanilla, banana, and sour cream.
- Stir in flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle top with chocolate chips - press gently into batter.
- Bake for 70 minutes or until tester comes out clean. If you underbake the center will sink after cooling.
- Let cool completely before slicing.
Note: Keep an eye on the bread and check with a tester before removing it from the oven.