Pull-Apart Lemon Biscuits
1 Can refrigerated biscuits (jumbo size - 8 biscuits)
2 Lemons, zested
1/2 Cup granulated sugar
1/4 Cup butter
1 Cup powdered sugar
1 Tablespoon melted butter
2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Spray a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces. Mix the lemon zest and sugar together in a plastic bag.
- Add biscuit pieces and toss to coat. Place the pieces in the slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining sugar from the bag over the top of the biscuits. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Place a cotton towel or paper towel between the lid and slow cooker to absorb condensation. Cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, removing the lid for the last 15-30 minutes of cooking time.
- To make the glaze, mix powdered sugar, butter, and lemon juice. Drizzle over the top of the cooked biscuits.