BLT Pasta Salad
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 C. Mayonnaise
- 1 C. Whole milk
- 1 Pound bow-tie pasta
- 1 1/2 C. Cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 C. Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 t. Ground pepper
- 1 Pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 C. Chopped lettuce
- Whisk together dressing mix, mayo, and whole milk. Chill at least 30 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Place pasta, tomatoes, red onion, and pepper in a large bowl. Toss with Ranch dressing, reserving 1/2 cup for later. Chill until ready to serve. Right before serving add the bacon and lettuce tossing well. Add the remaining dressing, if needed.