Why Choose an Assisted Living Community?
Personalized Senior Housing Services Tailored to You
There are many reasons to choose an assisted living community for yourself or your loved one. In many instances, it is no longer possible or ideal for your loved one to care for him or herself. Assisted living offers various levels of independence and respectful assistance from trained professional caregivers. The type of assisted living community you or your loved one will benefit the most from will depend on your unique situation, needs, and other factors. At Oasis Senior Advisors®, we are happy to help you take a look at all of your options and get to know the differences in different types of assisted living communities. From there, we can help you find the right choice for yourself or your loved one.
Get in touch with our team today at (888) 455-5838 to get started with a free, no-obligation consultation!
Benefits of Assisted Living Communities
Perhaps the biggest benefit of an assisted living community is that they allow individuals to tailor their services to their unique needs. With a wide range of amenities to choose from and various levels of one-on-one care, you can select an option that suits your goals.
Some of the main benefits of assisted living communities include:
- Varying levels of independent living
- Assistance with daily activities, like eating, dressing, cleaning, etc.
- Available social and recreational activities and programs
- Adaptable to changing needs of individuals
- Comfortable, home-like environment and greater privacy
- Transportation and supervision assistance
- Relief for family caregivers and greater peace of mind
- Typically less costly than skilled nursing
At Oasis, we can help you determine if an assisted living community is the right option for you or your loved one. We can also help you examine alternatives, such as independent living communities, memory care, retirement communities, residential care homes, skilled nursing, respite services, and more.